Coslight India Telecom private Limited
- Coslight India Telecom Private limited is 100% subsidiary of Coslight Technology International Group Co. Ltd. A battery manufacturing unit is being set up in Una, Himachal Pradesh with an investment of about Rs. 400 crores. The factory is spread over an area of 30 acres.
- Coslight Group was established in 1994, and listed at Hong Kong United Stock Exchange in 1999. (Code:- 1043)
- Group now has 21 subsidiaries such as Harbin Coslight Storage Battery Co., Ltd. and Harbin Coslight Power Co., Ltd., 13 overseas subsidiaries or offices in Russia, Germany, Britain, Italy, Turkey, the United States, Canada, India etc
- A total sale was USD 812 Million in 2011.
- The major industries of Coslight Group are traditional manufacturing industry, mining industry and the internet industry. The primary products are classified in to three categories :
- - Battery-related manufacturing industry including valve-regulated lead-acid batteries and lithium-ion batteries :
- - The lead-zinc mine to provide raw materials for lead-acid batteries :
- - The operation, research and development of online games :
Sales of Coslight Group